Monday, April 23, 2012

Go see what I am selling on Groopdealz today!

Hi guys! 
Sorry I have been MIA for the past week or so. I have been one busy bee with orders, taking care of kids, and house hold stuff. 
But I wanted to let you know that today I am on GroopDealz. 
I am have a super sweet necklace featured. 


This is a such a sweet charm necklace and I wear mine all the time. Perfect for Mothers day, birthdays, or just a fun gift for yourself. 

and....
You can pick this up for $12!!! 
Hurry because these are limited. 

Go shopping here

Thanks and have a fabulous Monday!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Such a beautiful necklace! I am your newest follower from the Networking Blog Hop! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
Modern Modest Beauty

Lindsey said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower and co-host of this month's blog hop. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun :) I'm looking forward to getting you know you better!

What a cute shop you have!!

Brag About It said...

Love YOUR honesty, shop and blog ! You are such an AMAZING woman and mother :) Congrats on the SWAG ... You must be over the moon ~ YOU DESERVE IT ! Hugs