Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome March Sponsors!

Hi guys it's March! Yay....
That means we are getting closer to summer! yay :) 

So I thought I would get back into blogging and I wanted to help out fellow blogger/shop owners. So I wanted to help promote them as much as I can on the blog. 
So excited to share these awesome ladies with you. So please go take a look at their blogs and shops, they have so much to offer and are really amazing women. 
























Make sure to check them out!
Can't wait to share all the fun stuff I have planned for March, it's going to be great!!!
Thank you sponsors for joining me.
If you are interested in swaping buttons I am still able to take some more sponsors.
Email me at theposhdaisy11@gmail.com






4 comments:

Alicia Seeley said...

Thanks for having me this month, and all the help you have given!!

Nay said...

Thanks Gorgeous - love ya tons for swapping with me this month:)

Brittany T. said...

yay! It's so neat to see my button on your blog. thank you for swapping with me and your kinds words about all of us! :)

Your Daily Fix: said...

hey girls! just wanted to let you know that you are the winners of my giveaway!! the jewelry designer has your email so she will be personally contacting you! Thanks for entering:)

-ainsley

www.yourdailyfixofme.blogspot.com