Sunday, March 25, 2012

New look and a new shop grand opening with a discount

Hey guys! I have been one super busy woman these past few weeks. You wanna know why? 

Because I opened up a brand new shop! 
and you will notice my logo has changed! 
I love it, so cute and girly. 
So I decided it was time for a BIG change and now it's finally done. 
 
So excited! 

Here is what you could find in the shop











To celebrate the grand opening of the shop I want to offer a discount to all of you for 1 week!! 


Here is the link to the shop


I hope you all will go and take a look. Take advantage of the discount and get some mothers day gifts!!! 

I will be back this week for a giveaway to celebrate the new shop opening!!! 




1 comment:

hwscutie said...

Really sleek and classy fun design! I really like your Logo on the top!