Thursday, February 23, 2012

Spread the love facebook hop & link up!!!

The time is here! Today begins the Share The Love Facebook Hop!!






I love these facebook hops. I have met so many awesome blogs and shops. I am always looking for more. So make sure to link up your page and if you have friends with business pages tell them to link up too. The more the merrier! 
I will make sure to like every page :)

Come and meet your awesome hosts for this event:


Katie from Party Of Four
Stephanie from Rice & Relaxing
Cerrisse from The Posh Daisy
Ashley from Chickadette


Please read these rules before linking up.


1. Please "like" all 6 of your party hosts. 
2. Link up your business and/or shop Facebook pages.
3. Be sure to "like" other pages that are linked up because they will be visiting you to.
4. Leave a comment letting your new friends where you came
5. Please "Like" from your personal page and not your business page


Thank you!



If we find out that you are now following the rules you will be removed. So don't be a party pooper and HAVE FUN!!!










 














1 comment:

Tristy said...

The "stuff I love" is saying it's an invalid page for me. :(