Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nalu Jewelry winner!

Hey ladies happy Sunday! 

I am being lazy today and spending time with the family. 
It's kinda cold outside and there is nothing better than wearing sweats and watchin movies all day :) 

I am here to announce that we have a winner for this necklace! 


And the winner is...

results powered by Random.org
Entry #330Tonia K.
 
Congrats Tonia, please email me at theposhdaisy11@gmail.com. You have 48 hours or another winner will be chosen. 
Thank you everyone for entering this giveaway! 

I have double giveaway for you guys tomorrow one from me and one from a surprise shop! Stay tuned :) 


 




1 comment:

Karren Haller said...

What a great necklace to Win!! Thanks for leaving a comment I appreciate it!! So I am stopping by to show love to your blog, Tweeted and Followed on GFC!!

Stop by for our "Cupids Arrow Contest" Oh! My Heartsie
Have a great weekend!
Karren