Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Guess What?...


I have been such a bad bad blogger! 
You know what it is like when your life just says "nope, no time for yourself" well that's my life lately. I have just recently started watching my niece and let me tell ya....she is a handful. 
I have also been slammed with orders in my shop! I am so happy it is starting to finally pick up. I just have so much ideas and things I would like to do with it. 

So what brings me here today is to share some fun and exciting news with you guys. Are you ready?.....


Yes I am pregnant! and super excited. 
Me and the hubs have been trying but not trying, you know whatever happens happens type of thing. 
I think it is perfect timing, by the time this baby is born Jaxon will be 2 and I love that age difference. 
So this pregnancy so far is a little different than the last time. I don't know if most of you know but my last pregnancy was HORRIBLE! I was so sick that I was in and out of IV therapy twice a week. I would throw up 8-12 times a day and their was no relief, no drugs or anything could make me feel better. 
This pregnancy seems to be different so far, I have been nauseous but no vomiting...yet! I know I have a huge chance of getting super sick, but as for now I am enjoying this pregnancy. 
I have also been super exhausted, I wake up and want to go back to bed. My everyday tasks take me forever to do and that is one of the reasons for the lack of posts...I just don't feel like it when I could be siting on the couch resting my eyes :) 

But I do want to make it a priority to update you all on my pregnancy and post lots of pictures. I want to keep a journal of this one better than I did the last.

So I don't know if a lot of you know but I have a mommy blog and I am going to be posting the pregnancy updates their. So if you would like to follow along I would love it!











6 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news, very happy for you and your husband!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! This is great news for you and your husband!

Eliza :: Case Study said...

Yay yay yay!! So happy for you :) Looking forward to updates. xoox, e

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :)

Amanda at Learn, Laugh, Grow said...

Congratulations :) How exciting!!!


Amanda

Brittanie Brizendine said...

Aww congrats! I'm due September 3rd. So we are pretty close for the date! This is my third pregnancy and so far it's been the worst for me. I've been really nauseous basically all day. There's only maybe a few hours where I'm not nauseous. I've only gotten sick a few times so far but I can't eat anything. That's been the hardest part is trying to make myself eat. Literally everything makes me nauseous and gag. I can't wait for the day to wake up and feel good again, lol! Well anyway I hope things stay as they are for you and don't get worse! The best of luck with the pregnancy! xoxo