Tuesday, December 13, 2011

WIWW {Sweater Weather}




I haven't done a what I wore post in a while, mainly because I have not gone anywhere. So no outfits worth sharing, and I have been super busy around the house. 
This week I sorta got dressed up to go marketing for our shop. We are trying to sell our merchandise in salons around our town. It is harder than I thought it would be, it's basically "who you know" that will get you business. But we are not giving up, we are still going out again soon. 
It's nice that its not super cold here and I really don't need a coat :) 








Me:
Shirt: Bella Bird
Sweater: Charolette Ruse
Jeans: Big Star
Boots: Mia 
Necklace: JC Penny 

Jax:
Hoodie: Khols
Jeans: Carters
Shoes: Target

I hope you are enjoying your holidays, I can't believe Christmas is around the corner. I am excited to do my WIWW post next week, I get to dress up for my husbands Christmas work party! 
See ya 


pleated poppy

17 comments:

Shellsea said...

I love sweaters and cardigans. Doesn't get cold enough her either for some layers of winter gear! You should check out runningdownadream blog for kid link up style!

marissa said...

cute sweater I totally believe that marketing would be tough. I've always thought about going to the local boutiques but haven't braved it yet. I'd love you to add this to my What we Wore and Made party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/search/label/WWWMW

mama hall said...

so pretty :)
and i will be praying for your shop - for doors to open and boutiques to say YES!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I love sweater weather! There is nothing better then a cozy sweater on a cold day! Yours is adorable!

Jacky {The Sweetest Petunia} said...

Super cute sweater! You look great. :)

Fashion Meets Food said...

Cute outfit! I love your sweater doll! I just found your blog and I am your newest follower! xo

Rolled Up Pretty said...

LOVE your outfit! Yay for selling your stuff! Your little boy is TOO CUTE!

The Arizona Russums said...

love your cute sweater. p.s. it definitely takes me two weeks to get a week's worth of blog-worthy outfits :)

lori said...

i love your sweater. you look great! marketing and sales are very tough right now, hope it starts picking up for you guys!

Melaina25 said...

The sweater is so cute and so is your little dude!

Hope you'll link up to What I Wore Wednesday!

http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-i-wore-wednesday-holiday-sequins.html

Ashley said...

I love the sweater!

Caitlin@cait. create. said...

Cute sweater!!! Cute baby too :)

Brooke said...

what a great sweater!
I posted the lovely jewellery you sent me today! also gave lots of love to your shop!!!!

Thank you again, I really do love everything you sent. Might have to buy a few more rings for some friends!

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

pretty. x

p.s. I'm having a giveaway from This Is Transition if you'd like to check it out. :)
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Mary said...

Just came from party of four.love the post over there.and i must say that ur outfit is way cute!!!You should come by and check out my blog sometimme!!

http://justthe3ofus-mary.blogspot.com

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

SO cute, love those boots!

mistergandme said...

I love your style-- and your photos are just beautiful! New follower :)