Monday, December 19, 2011

WIWW {Chrismtas Party}




Eeek! I can't believe Christmas is almost here, I am not done Christmas shopping yet! I am usually pretty good about getting everything done before now, I guess that's what happens when you only have one car and your husband uses it for work :( 
Maybe that's what I should ask Santa for Christmas...a new car for ME!!! 

Speaking of Santa, I took Jax to Old Navy and they had a Santa their and I wanted to get his picture taken. I thought he might be good and not cry, because last year he loved santa! Nope not this year, the poor little guy cried so hard he could barley breath! 


Lol! but I do love this picture, he is looking at me like "save me!" 

So it has been a festive week, I have been making gifts like crazy and helping my mom and sister make their gifts for each other. 
I also got to go to my husbands work party. 
He works for Stephen Wade dealership and they had a party at a hotel ballroom. It was pretty nice and  a whole lot of food! 
I was so excited to get dressed up for the occasion because I never get dressed up anymore. 

I have to tell you I love this dress. I picked this up at Ross for $11! You can't beat that. 
Oh and I was so stoked to find the perfect headband to match! 
Dress: Ross
Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Mia 
Clutch: Downeast basics
Headband: readbelow for link

Isn't so cute!? I found it at the cutest shop The Apple Avenue 
It was hard to choose but I love navy blue and was sold! 

So the party was even more awesome because their was a surprise guest who sang a ton of his wonderful songs....Thrul Bailey (played for the Utah Jazz) 

He is like the nicest person and has a great voice. 
I had the chance to get my picture taken with him


I have never felt so short in my life! :) 

I hope you guys are having a fabulous day! 
 
 
pleated poppy


3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that dress and the price too! :)

The Cantelmo Family said...

Love your dress! And headband!

Courtney*Cakes said...

I know this may sound horrible but pictures of kids crying on Santa's laugh crack me up! My boyfriend's son would not stop talking about going to sit on Santa's lap, was so excited while standing in line, then when it was time to sit on his lap screamed and cried... All I could do was laugh :)

Merry Christmas!