Tuesday, November 15, 2011

WIWW {Girls Day}

I had the best day hanging out with my mom and sister. It has been so long since I have had a girls day, it was long overdue. 
First I talked my mom and sister to join my in WIWW since we were all dressed so cute and fallish. They agreed and we had some fun snapping pictures before we left. 

So when we have a girls day it always entails shopping at a bazillion different places, stopping somewhere to eat, and grocery shopping! ha ha I hate that part. 

The shopping wasn't for us girls this time we went shopping for the kiddos, their was some crazy deals going on and I picked up 2 pairs of jeans, 2 shirts, jacket, and a pair of pj's for $20 for Jaxon! To me that was a screamin deal especially since it was all name brand. I wish I could have found a crazy deal like that for myself! 

Oh and I am so stinkin happy that we now have a Paradise Bakery here in St. George. We had to stop off and try it out because my mom and sister have never been. So we bought a bunch of cookies and had their mac n cheese. It was all so good! I think we may be going back before we see Breaking Dawn (happy dance....so EXCITED, that will be a good day fo-sho) 

So anyways back to the outfit post this is what we wore



I have to say that feather necklace is one of my favorites. I saw it and had to buy it! from the lovely Tricia's etsy shop Mamas Nest Designs  you have to check her stuff out so dang cute! 

I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday! 


pleated poppy








8 comments:

mama marchand said...

You look lovely in it! :) LOVE this post & thanks for the shout out, sweetie! You three are beautiful.

Jodi said...

girls days are fun! loving that necklace :)

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

You all look soooo good!
And I just ordered 2 pairs of earrings from Tricia! So excited!

Caitlin@cait. create. said...

You guys look great! I love girls days!

Ashley said...

You guys all look great. I bet you steal eachother's clothes, huh? My mom and I do. :)

Cassi said...

All three of you are looking lovely in your vests. That necklace is great too

Tairalyn said...

Just found your Blog thanks to the pleated poppy! You guys are fabulous.... so much fun. I wish I could do a "What I Wore" post with my Mama and Sister. I will have to wait until Sofia is old enough and I will do it with her :)

The vests are gorgeous and the Necklace is divine!

Come pop on by Little Miss Mama if you get a chance, Tea is always served hot and Baby and Fashion is always my top priorities.

XO
Tairalyn

www.little-miss-mama.blogspot.com

EvA. . . said...

such cute pictures :) found you through Life in Progress. I love your Etsy Shop Widget! Cute Stuff :)
Happy New Follower!