Monday, November 7, 2011

What we wore {freezing our butts off edition}



All I have to say is....


am I right? At least in Utah it already feels like winter. I think I am really sensitive to the cold because when it's below 80 I think it's cold...I know I am a crazy thin blooded girl. 

So since it turned off so cold all of a sudden we went and bought some winter clothes. I do love to wear winter clothing, just for the fact that you get to layer and where hoodies, I love hoodies. Plus I get to finally wear a jacket I bought back in August when I was in Vegas. It was so weird to be shopping for winter clothes when it was in the 100's!
 
 





 
 
Me:
Jacket: Wet Seal
Jeans: Big Star
Boots: Bear Paw
Necklace: Kate Spade

Jax: 
Hat & gloves: Walmart
Shirt: Crazy 8
Jacket: Old Navy
Jeans: Carters
Shoes: Target

Minnie (dog) 
Walmart! :)

Oh there are a few things I wanted to mention about my shop! 
First thing I will be doing a feature on Groopdealz November 27th. So look out for that, I am selling my deer necklace. Very excited and nervous! 

Second I have a giveaway ending tonight to win that deer necklace over at Mommas like me
Third I have another giveaway that just started today, to win a $20 shop credit to my shop over at The Hollie Rouge
lastly I am having a giveaway on my facebook page. I am trying to reach 100 followers and once I do I am giving away a custom headband. So go and like my page if you haven't already and enter to win here

p.s I will be putting up some new headbands in the shop with a discounted price! and I just ordered some really cute stamping blanks and briolettes. They are going to make some super cute necklaces!
 
Thanks for all your support! 
 
pleated poppy



8 comments:

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

You guys look so cute!
You would freeze here in Quebec!! haha ;)

Mama bear said...

I am in love with both of your coats! Im from FL and its finally below 70' and Im cold so I know how you feel! lol

Life as Leah said...

You both look adorable-I LOVE his little hat!

Brooke said...

You guys look so cute. Your little guy is just adorable.
I love winter clothes too. It's still been to hit or miss here to really start layering it up. Plus in my office they can't control the temp for some reason so you're constantly hot or cold. Some days I feel like an old lady having hot flashes! LOL

Three's 4 Me said...

You two are so adorable!! Popping in from wiww!!

Cassi said...

As much as I hat the cold I do love fall clothes

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of you and your baby is ADORABLE and he is TOO cute for words! :)

Katie Boatright said...

I love your just lovely headband. I'm to scared to do Wiw posts. I dress like a bum half the time and never have someone to take my pic. I wish it would get cold here in florida.