Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIWW {Some stripes and Kate Spade}

I have been slacking with my posts lately. 
So much has been going on. 
My dad just had knee surgery and I have been helping take care of him. He will be down for about 5 months!!! it really sucks. He had his acl replaced. I feel so bad for him, he is in so much pain. I never ever want to have surgery (knock on wood) having babies is enough for me ;) 

I have also been working on some new stuff for the shop and getting giveaways, guest posts, and other stuff for the shop ready! 
I never realized how much work it took to run a small business, its a lot! but I love it and I hope to get it growing. 
 so....

I didn't have anyone to take my pictures so I had to do them myself and I hate that because I never get any good pictures. Plus my outfit was blah! These days I just don't get all cute like I used to. Oh how I miss dressing up for work...sigh...

ok back to the outfit post
here is what I am wearing today and I wanted to share with you what I recently won. 
Shirt: Rue 21
Jeans: Big Star
Boots: Bear Paw
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: Kate Spade 



and this is what I won



A necklace from Kate Spade of New York. I was so excited to win this beauty, it is going to be one of my favorite everyday pieces to wear. Ain't it cute!?
Well I hope all of you lovelies are having a awesome day. 
&
Remember you can take 10% off your order through my shop using code
"fallingleaves" now through Saturday. 



pleated poppy



4 comments:

Lisa @ Organized Chaos said...

Ok...I am so loving this outfit!! :) Adorbs! :)
Super cute necklace too! :)

Life as Leah said...

love the photos for this post! That necklace is awesome! I also love your camera strap cover, so cute.
Sorry about your Dad :( Hope his recovery goes well!

mama hall said...

very pretty necklace! i've always been a fan of KS accessories. i'm visiting from Pleated Poppy. i also checked out your shop. gorgeous designs! would love to help you grow your biz by spreading the word. giveaway possibly?

Glow Kouture™ said...

Cute Outfit! and I love the necklace!