Monday, October 24, 2011

I sound like a old man!

You guys are so lucky you can't hear me talking! I sound so funny right now. 
I would describe it as a 65 year old man who smokes mixed with a teenager going through puberty! 
So...I am sick. I am getting over an ear infection mixed with laryingitis! Doesn't that sound like so much fun? I got his little sickness from my sweet little guy. 
You know this was the first time I have been sick while having my son. I didn't think how hard it would be to take care of him while I was sick. IT IS HARD!!! Mommies I applaud you. We don't get sick days, don't get waited on, don't get to rest...NOPE we have a full time job 24/7 7 days a week for 365 days a year! 
Man....can I be a man? just for a week or so

Ok anyways enough of my ranting, I am feeling much better and decided to do an outfit post.
This day was a much needed day out as a family. 
We have not been able to do much as a family. My husband is doing school full time and he works all week and weekends. The only day off is Sunday. So we decided to go get Jax a Halloween costume (which we got at Old Navy for 50% off so it was like $12) we went to Cafe Rio (my fav)
and went to good ole Walmart. Even though we were running earrands all day, it was nice to get out. Even Jax had a good time :) 



Shirt: Rue 21
Pants: Big Star
Shoes: Volcolm 
Necklace: Trendy Trinket
Bobby Pins: Bossy Sprockets

So I got his super cute necklace at 'What Women Want Expo of Southern Utah'
If you haven't heard of that, it's an expo dedicated to women. They sell jewelry, accessories, hair stuff, cooking stuff, and so much more. 
So I bought this little necklace from the boutique called Trendy Trinkets  you need to check out her stuff. It is so dang cute! I couldn't decide between this necklace and another one. Don't you love the heart? it's my favorite part. 

 Awe! I love my boys, so sweet.
 Jax is never looking at the camera, it is so hard to get a good family picture!
I love how he gets so excited to sit in a chair. I don't know why, but he will crawl through the doggy door and go in the back yard and just sit in the chair. Then when he wants out he will cry, he still has not figured out how to get out. So silly! 



pleated poppy

  

11 comments:

Lacee said...

YOU my friend are just adorable! I LOVE that shirt! Hope you get to feeling better soon :)

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

stopping by from pleated poppy
love your shirt!...and your little guy is just darling!

Cami
www.allthingslovelyblog.com

The Arizona Russums said...

you {and Jax} are too cute!

Katie Boatright said...

I'm a new follower. :)

Genn said...

Hi,
You are too cute.
I love your shirt with those cute ruffled sleeves.
Cute hair pins too!

Cassi said...

That is a great top I love yellow and gray

Courtney said...

You are adorable. Love the outfit!

Ania said...

You are so cute and your top is adorable. You have a good looking family.

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Okay, Cafe Rio is amazing. You are gorgeous and look adorable as always, where did you get that shirt!? LOVE it! Your baby is to die for, and I sounds about the same! Dang being sick! It's the pits. Thanks for linking up Cerrisse! You are the best! I love your sweet comments too. You always make my day! Hope to see you at next week's link up! :)

Object of Maya*ffection said...

Cute top! LOVE grey and yellow together!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love your outfit cerrisse!! it is seriously so cute i love that top