Wednesday, October 5, 2011

All things comfy!

Fall came so fast this year, I thought I would have another month or so before I had to pull out the sweats, hoodies, and slippers. 
Today is one of those casual stay in the house kind of days. Plus it's raining and kinda chilly outside so it's perfect to stay inside! I love it. 

I love fall and the fact that you get to wear big bulky sweats. I am such a sweats kind of girl, and maybe a little obsessed with it. My husband says I am not allowed any more sweats...but I don't listen! 
I just love how they fit and they are so dang comfy! I am a stay at home mom and I really don't need to get dressed up so I usually roam around the house in sweats, who wouldn't! 

My pink sweats from Victoria Secret, saying I LOVE their sweats is an understatement!

Jaxon wearing his free Huggies onsie and carter pants.


I found some sweats on Pinterest that I love and all the different looks of sweats. 


source
Now go and get comfy! 


pleated poppy

google

6 comments:

Krystina said...

Oh goodness!! This all looks so deliciously comfy!! I often live in sweats... there's no two ways around that, it's a fact! Here's hoping it just makes my guy appreciate it all the more when I get gussied up :P You guys have such a pretty blog!! Im so excited to keep snooping around more and check out what else you've got!
*Krystina
www.cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com

Trish said...

I love the knit/crochet slippers! so cute & comfy looking!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Love your pins! I'm all about comfy!!! :)

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Ooooh! This post is so... comfy! :)

Carrie said...

oh I am so ready for sweats I have so many hoodies I wear them as much as possible!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Love that Huggies shirt, adorable!